Each year we support a wide range of interests and segments of our local community. We’ve helped purchase cycling gear for Olympic hopefuls and assisted others to compete internationally; we’ve bought equipment for the local cricket, hockey and yacht clubs; and we’ve supported local schools, the Sumner Volunteer Fire Brigade and Sumner Lifeboat Institute - we’re open to anything that meets the Foundation’s criteria outlined on the application form, and helps our people and our community thrive.
Some of our past recipients include:
- A young ballet dancer to attend an audition in London
- A student to attend an overseas pipe band competition
- A surf life saver to attend the world championships
- A student to attend a baseball college in the USA
- A surfer to attend an Australian surfing academy
- Schools for the redevelopment of their pools
- Libraries for additional resources
- A community garden for their tunnel house
- An AED for the Esplanade, Sumner
Download an application form .
Read about recent recipients.